Sunday 10 June 2012

UPDATE | #6

    Its very peculiar how I'm going to say that I've only got 3 exams left, in reality its only two subjects as my Maths exam is split into Calculator and Non-Calculator. My leavers do is on the 29th of this month which is also my nans birthday. It feels strange that after a month everything will be done and I'll never have to return ever.


    I'm planning, (not mentioned this to my parents) to maybe have a congratulatory meal after they've all finished, only a small get together with my parents and grandparents. Hopefully everything will have gone smoothly and I wouldn't of failed everything haha. I bought another leavers dress for the party itself, I've opted for a more traditional dress that is royal blue. I'll do a post about it a few days prior to the occasion to keep it a surprise from my friends who read my blog.


    I've got a 'Gogo Phillip' haul to write about, its only a few of their latest products and I've also go to write about my experience at 'Blink-182' which is happening this Friday. This Saturday I shall be visiting Manchester with a few friends to see what wonderful things I can buy, on that day I will be applying for a debit card as well so I'm able to make a Paypal account. This will help me with my decision of creating an 'Etsy Store' and 'Ebay Account, I might do both. But I will be doing an Ebay Account before the 'Etsy Store', I will be having clothes and jewellery that I've picked up along the lines on sale for reasonable prices.


    Hope everyone luck if they have a Maths exam and/or History this week, thankfully I've not got History but Geography two weeks after those. I will be keeping you all posted and try and make some posts, at least 3 per week. Good luck again.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment