Wednesday 13 June 2012

Stiletto Nails

    Considering my final, last exam is coming up in less than two weeks I was debating on what I could do that's different. I'm going to be bleaching half of my hair blonde, leaving the other half dark brown, but I though something else besides that was needed.


    I've seen over You Tube recently by Beauty Crush this new style of nails, being the basic acrylics, they represent 'claws'. This would be a nice change to the normal square acrylics or jells that most people get as they've become quite tacky.


    I'll post some pictures below on the style that Beauty Crush has recently got, opinions on these nails would be wonderful, whether they last long, are more difficult to operate things and are just generally good on the aesthetic value.





    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment