Wednesday 27 June 2012

Claws

    Officially leaving school as my last exam was on Tuesday (geography) I've been able to get some touches sorted out for leavers this Friday. Taking a daring move I decided to opt with the 'Stiletto Nails' as they've grown on me over the past weeks. Compared to the original straight point, cat like nails I decided to have mine rounded off slightly, giving them the extra originality and edge. I got them done by a mobile nails beautician and they also cost £15 which is a very reasonable price for the good work that has been done at such short notice.




    Along with this, I've purchased some curly hair extensions to add some extra length to my below the chin hair. Wearing them today through my little shopping trip, I am able to say they are suitable for the event, matching my hair colour so well it looks like my hair grew over night. I've bought a couple of products today for general use and for my leavers do, I will be putting up a little collective haul tomorrow with a quick initial review as I'm not using all products straight away.




    Fagan x


    

1 comment:

  1. the hair look very natural and I like your eye make up too :)

    ReplyDelete