Wednesday 4 April 2012

Vivienne Westwood 'Heart Lady Dragon' Heels

    As I'm leaving high school this summer I shall be attending a Leavers Do, like in American movies this is mostly known as Prom. This is the chance for everyone to get dressed up to the nines to leave lovely memories of each other before going into the work establishment or further education (like myself). Being known to be outside the box in my fashion styles, I decided this was my moment to show my fellow students how daring I can be - by buying Vivienne Weswood heels.    
    These are not just any other Vivienne Westwood shoes however, working alongside 'Anglomania' and coincidentally a design whom I share names with, 'Melissa'. Named the 'Pink/red Heart Lady Dragon Shoes' These are something to blow people away, made out of pvc instantly these leave an unusual thought and feel which is something that is pleasant to the feet. Retailing at £120 with £7 postage and packaging, every detail is not skimmed on. Arriving in 3 individual boxes for extra protection, the shoes were wrapped in two layers of pink tissue paper that had Vivienne's notorious space symbol printed in rose gold. The box itself was also covered with a large space symbol to match the tissue paper and various other pieces. The delivery is automatically made into first class when ordering from Vivienne, ordering on Sunday (baring in mind only sent through on a working class day) I received the heels on the following Wednesday, earlier than high street orders. 
If you're looking to invest in a high standard of shoe that not only looks great but feels great, then these are the way forward!  


Pink/red Heart Lady Dragon Heels - shoes
Melissa Website - http://www.melissa.com.br/

    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment